Monday 19 November 2007

Enakkul pesugiren , a self-improvement book by balakumaran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First enakkul pesugiren, is a good book. It is an excellent book, it should be kept as a diary.

Definitely, this book takes good case studies, analyses and comes to a practical and concrete conclusion. Then starts analyzing solution or ways to mitigate the problems and slowly finding the solution to the problem. The problem here are behavioral problems says attitude, deportment etc. Here solutions are not one time solution but we can say practices to mitigate the problem or to eradicate the problems and practices to prevent those problems in future.

Of course, all the practices are alive because of the persistence in usage.

Personally, this book gives me many ideas and practices to solve my day-to-day behavioral problems, my deportment, and my noesis towards my professional and personal life.

So this book is good at micro level, that is for me.

But what I want to know is, who are the target audience for this book? I will/can not say, all the people are target audience for this book. I am seeing many persons who possess the qualities those balakumaran describes as the results of proposed best practices, but without following any of those practices. Definitely, they don’t know balakumaran.

In other words, Bala proposes meditation as the best way to focus our concentration. Yes this is true, meditation definitely helps people to develop concentration, to be more alert. But some people are more alert than others without meditation or other things. How this happens? Are we human being are the result of some permutation and combination of chromosomes and genes? Is the persistence, will power, IQ, intelligence, attitude all are coming by those permutation and combination? Note that here I am not talking about 'winning' but about the persistence of individual person to win!

Is this by nature? The scientific notion of "All minds are of equal capacity!" is false? I do not know.

But in a materialistic way, I want to follow these practices and occupy a good position in my life.

But my question remains alive!

Thanks Vasu, for giving this book.

Thanks balakumaran, for making this fantastic book. Actually, the word thanks will not equate what I feel. You are a good teacher for all mentally weak people. Unfortunately, many people in this place are mentally weak including me.

I think this is first of the self-improvement book that came in Tamil which identifies the actual problem of common person in tamilnadu. This can act as a base for other self-improvement books.

No comments: