1. Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.
2. You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
3. Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
4. In my country we go to prison first and then become President.
5. Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
6. Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.
7. If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
8. A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen.
9. I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places.
10. A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.
Answers will be published in the comments section on Monday(22nd September)