After being in London for close to 1 year(precisely 10 months), my onsite stint finally comes to an end in July. Yes, i am traveling back to India for good on the 5th of July. As i near my d-day, a quick recap of what i enjoyed here during the past 10 months.
1. Vijai and Umesh's company.(They are my colleagues and stay with me in the same house)
2. Pint of Oranjeboom in George & Dragon pub during lunch followed by Vegetable lasagna.
3. Lunch/Dinner in Sree Krishna Restaurant, Ewell.
4. Tennis sessions with Umesh during weekends.
5. Weekend lunch/dinner in Saravana Bhavan Eastham or Tooting Sarashwathy Bhavans.
6. Cooking during weekends.
7. My trips to Jurassic coast, Bournemouth beach and Birmingham taking rental cars.
8. Sipping a large starbucks coffee, listening to some good tamil song on ipod and preparing a project plan which you know the customer will never adhere to.
9. Shopping in Tolworth and Kingston.
10. Watching films in Cinemas where crowds remain silent throughout the entire duration of the movie.